BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm obsessed with...

Sonia Kashuk's Beautifying Blush
My favorite shade is Lily. It's a light pink with a little bit of peach in it, which looks great on every complexion. I apply it to the apples of my cheeks for a pretty glow. Great for summer!
image

Sonia Kashuk's Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
I love this because it's a three-in-one deal. It's a moisturizer with SPF, but has just enough coverage to give you a little color without feeling heavy and cake-y.



CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm
I love this in Tulip. For once you actually get what you see. It's a balm that protects lips from sun and harsh wind/cold weather, but also has a pretty gloss color without the sticky-ness!
CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm, Tulip 205, .07 oz

Victoria's Secret Limited-Edition Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Sun Goddess
Ok, so I usually hate bronzer because no matter what, they never give me that "sun-kissed glow" that I want. This one actually works! If you use a well-made kabuki brush, this bronzer goes on really well and it's the perfect glow for everyone. I apply in a circular motion around the forehead, bridge of the nose, cheeks, and jaw line for a nice summer look :)
Victoria's Secret Wild Tropics Summer 2011 Makeup

Victoria's Secret Island Escape Sheer Fragrance Mist
I am literally obsessed with this stuff! It smells like coconut, which reminds me of summer year round, and it's not heavy but lingers just enough throughout the day. I use this with the Island Escape body wash and lotion for a signature scent.


No comments: